Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, Dental
Employment Type: Full-Time
To assist in the development and implementation of ASHWell’s mission To improve the lives of Central Texans living with, at risk for, and affected by HIV, AIDS and Hepatitis C through outreach, education, health and holistic services, and care coordination.
As a key member of the Management Team the Programs Director will support the ED in the overall program management of ASHWell.
Manage, direct and implement all agency programs to ensure the achievement of agency goals, program objectives and funding outcomes. Work with staff and management to coordinate interdepartmental, inter-agency and community functions. Assist the ED with funder program reporting as necessary.
· To provide leadership in carrying out the strategic goals of ASHWell in order to deliver on the organizations goals and objectives and put into practice the organizations values.
· Support improvements to current practice in monitoring, reviewing and evaluating the work of ASHWell; including continuous quality improvement tasks and exploring means of measuring or assessing evidence based impact.
· Manage, train, and assist all case management staff.
· Support the organizational requirements in terms of planning and budgeting.
· Maintain and provide good records and reports relative to performance measures (standards of care, statements of work, and program outputs and outcomes).
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
· Knowledge of program development and implementation relative to performance measures and evaluations.
· Knowledge of effective supervision techniques and program management.
· Knowledge of contract compliance.
· Knowledge of public health and social service issues.
· Ability to formulate and administer policies and procedures.
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Ability to work with minimum supervision, act independently, and exercise independent judgment when appropriate.
· Ability to establish and role model effective working relationships with employees, other agencies, the public, and the media.
· Three (3) years management and supervisory work experience in a health-related field.